Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi!
I drew up this fun 2016 Commemorative Word Search for all y’all to do on New Years Day when you’ve got NOTHING ELSE TO DO! It’s a fun way to just think back to the dumpster-fire that was 2016! Just print this fun activity page out and see if you can’t find all these things that were things in 2016!
- The CHICAGO CUBS won the World Series! Remember???
- Remember PANTSUITS???? I can’t fucking believe we elected the OTHER GUY! Holy fucking shit!!
- Wow – remember Stranger Things? That DEMOGORGON sure made a mess of ol’ Barb!
- OK – I sure did love Rupaul All-Stars 2, but mostly when Katya was like “your dad just calls me KATYA!” I love that dang Katya!
- Jimmy and I saw OH HELLO on Broadway and it was FUCKING hysterical! Go see it!
- Rita and I took a bunch of yoga classes this year and CORPSE POSE is literally the only pose I know how to do correctly!
- Ugh – PRINCE!!!! Crapdammit – I hate that there’s no more Prince!!!!
- I made these CARMELITAS and they were so good!
- Billy Eichner! Ugh – I love this guy! Especially “IT’S DEBRA MESSING, YOU GAYS!” (also – He’s a Northwestern guy! Yay!!!!)
- Rita bought me a HOT DOG TOASTER for Christmas. I had one from Sky Mall a long time ago, but I have no idea where it is any more, so she bought me a replacement!!!
- Wow wow wow! MASON’S CREAMERY is the tits!
- Another Northwestern alum here! I saw my friend REGGIE AQUI report the dang news in San Francisco this summer and I nearly shit my pants!
- And, Reggie and I were friends with this girl named Buffy (now BUFFY SALLEE) at Northwestern and she still cracks me up!
- Did y’all see Catastrophe on Amazon this year? It’s so good and so funny and ROB DELANEY can get it! (See below)
- AREOLA GRANDE is what I call Ariana Grande! I think she had an album come out this year!
- Science Fact – there are four new elements on the periodic table and one of them is TENNESSINE! Neat!!!!!
OK! For New Queers Eve, I made a giant sheet of carmelitas (again, because I think they’re great!) and I frosted it – and put on some cut-out cookies on the whole mess! That’s a showstopper in my book, y’all! Mary Berry says “I like it!”
Hope y’all have a great 2017! BYE!!!!