I went on my first date with Jimmy on Labor Day weekend two years ago. I drove up to Cleveland and we went to some dump called Town Hall. I had a boozy popsicle. He had a beer. One of his former students sat down next to us and I had to talk to the student’s girlfriend for about an hour. Then we went to the Cleveland Oktoberfest. It was a million degrees; we watched the wiener dog races. There were maybe 4 kisses at the end of the date and I drove back to Columbus.
Then he sent me this text: 😍😍😍
That was it! That was how it started, y’all!
Anyway – now we’re OFFICIALLY ENGAGED!
NOTE 1. I’m much more interested in being engaged than officially married, mostly because wedding planning sounds horrible. So – there are no plans for weddings any time soon, y’all! I JUST WANT TO ENJOY BEING ENGAGED FOR NOW!!!
NOTE 2. Eloping sounds pretty great, doesn’t it??? Jim & Jack-elope! Get it???
NOTE 4. REMINDER – I started a new blog called I’m Writing A Cookbook! It’s about me writing a cookbook! Go ahead and check that blog out! It’s just as dumb as this one!
NOTE 5. I thought that the end of this blog deserved a big old finale showstopper. So – here it is, y’all! The cake is the Molly Yeh funfetti cake. The cookies are basic-b cut-outs – and Cookie Crisp cereal.
- My sweet little angel baby Clare asked for some cookies. And so I made these… LINK HERE! Clare – ENERGY. I love you.
- These rabbit faces were real real cute.
- I just really liked making this word search for New Years
- I think I ate all of these harissa fuckers. God, they were so fucking good….
- Honestly – I’m real real real proud of these Red Velvet Costanzas and Festivus Pole Cupcakes. These are my new holiday party must-haves.
- This here blog kind of makes me cry every time I read it. Cramson!!!
- Remember Monobrow Mona Lisas? They just make me think about Paris, you know???
- And the jortbread shortbreads and the shitbird s’mores and my Nutter Butter lamb cake and my Hillary Clinton nutbusters and Grandma’s kiss cookies. I loved all of these.
NOTE 7. Thanks y’all for reading this garbage. I loved it.