Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi!
It’s November 7 and here’s a few quick things:
- Y’all – I’ve officially moved over to my NEW blog, which is right here…. imwritingacookbook.com. Come over and hang out with me on the new site! It’s verrrrrry much like this blog TBH. There are cookie recipes – like THESE – Chicken & Waffle Macarons! Wow!
And THESE – Tighty Whitey Ice Cream Sandwiches! Neat!
And – there are Disney World treat reviews and Columbus Ohio’s best chocolate chip cookie lists and other COOL CONTENT!
2. I’d like to offer my sincerest apologies for all of the language and ideas shared on this blog. I made some interesting choices. I promise that the new blog is way more respectable. Like, the kind of blog that you can share with your mom or your barista – WHOMEVER!
3. Has everyone finished the new Sabrina show yet on Netflix? I finished episode 5 and just need to wrap up the next three. I’ve just been real busy lately, OK?
4. I weighed myself this morning and the scale literally exploded. Oh well!
5. Jimmy is great and the dogs are great and the house is great and thanks very much for reading this and getting caught up on my life. I hope your life is great and you’re enjoying things on your end – and if you want to send me a note about your great life and recommendations for recipes or tv shows or fun weight loss transformation photos, please shoot them over to firstname.lastname@example.org.
That’s it, y’all! BYE!