Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi!
It’s been a full year since we took our big trip to BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA, and I keep thinking about all those dang empanadas that we scarfed the entire time. YOU GUYS – this one night, Cameron and I went to see Argentina drag queens and then had empanadas at a GAS STATION afterwards!
A GAS STATION! Lol?
Speaking of Cameron, it’s his dumb birthday on Saturday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FUCKFACE!
Cameron likes to send me texts that start “babe, should I/we do XYZ?”
I’ve collected some of my favorites and would like to share them here, because they’re really funny:
- Should I become a small town lesbian?
- Should I put more people on blast?
- Babe should we get belly chains?
- Should we get see-through cat suits?
- Babe should I start carrying a switch blade?
- Should I get a keyboard cat tramp stamp?
- Should I start calling myself a bone collector?
I’m not sure what that last one really means…. I’m guessing it’s referring to Denzel Washington???
Ok! Back to these chorizo & cheeso hi-pies! Holy fuck! They’re fucking delicious! This is maybe a JACK VOLPI SIGNATURE RECIPE, and I’m rethinking a cookbook idea, so I’m holding off on a recipe because maybe that goes in the book!
So – just buy my dumb book in four years when it’s published, OK????